The epic journey of a sibling pair as they trek 2,181 miles from Georgia to Maine on the Appalachia Trail.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sorry for the absence!


To all of you who have been following the adventures of Hansel and Gretel, I am so sorry for the extended absence.  I am actually writing this on April 24th but back dating so I can bring you some really great stories that I have been collecting, but unable to post these last two weeks.  I had an accident and managed to do a fancy job on my ankle.  One plate and ten screws later I am back to typing, though very disappointed that I will not be able to do any hiking with my brother and sister for any part of this adventure.  The prognosis is great though, and in a few months I'll be back to full activity.  Just bad timing for any Jabeccawalk involvement.  So, without any more delay... let's get back to the Adventures of Hansel and Gretel!

Happy trails and strong ankles!

Humor in the Hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment