The epic journey of a sibling pair as they trek 2,181 miles from Georgia to Maine on the Appalachia Trail.

Friday, June 17, 2011

The End of a Long Hiatus

An apology to all of you who have been following the adventures of Hansel and Gretel (and Two Bad) so diligently.  I have gotten very far behind in my posts what with current life events and happenings, but no excuses.  It is time that we get back to the story.  The good news is, even though I have not been posting, I still have been collecting the stories... and there are many stories.  It's just a matter of composing them in a more readable way and adding in the pictures and such.  The plan of action to catch everyone up is going to be to share with you the most current stories now, while simultaneously filling you in on the old news.  I'll be sure to post a link to the new old story so that you don't miss anything, but I will date it as it actually happened.  Feel free to scroll backwards though to make sure you are getting the whole picture.  So here we go.  Lets jump to the present(ish).  Hansel and Gretel are getting dangerously close to reaching the end!

Happy Trails and more writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment